Natural medicine

En forumdel för alla Änglafraktioner runt om i Sverige.
Boram

Natural medicine

Inläggav Boram » tis nov 19, 2019 8:36

What do you think of herbal treatments? This seems like a good solution for those who really care about their health. I'm studying this question a little and I will be grateful for any tips. I am especially interested in pain and inflammation remedies.

JoeFerris

Re: Natural medicine

Inläggav JoeFerris » ons nov 27, 2019 7:18

Once my body was simply tired of analgesics. Nothing helped me with a headache and I decided to try greenshoppers CBD oil. It was strange but a simple cure helped better than modern pills. If you want to try a natural treatment too, you can start with this option. I have a couple of drops of oil on my tongue to leave the headache.

Joedan

Re: Natural medicine

Inläggav Joedan » tor jan 30, 2020 12:01

When buying CBD, it is crucial to know the difference between Full Spectrum & CBD Isolate. Full Spectrum contains all of the cannabinoids from hemp, including a trace amount of THC, so it is not advisable for those who get drug tested. However, the amount you would need to consume to fail a drug screen would be a lot, but it is still good to be aware. Also, for your safety, you should buy only legal CBD products. Click here for details.

Återgå till "Fraktionsdelen"